|- 1989||-HFT was established on June 2, 1987 with initial registered and paid-up capital to Bt 300 million. HFT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hwa Fong Rubber Industries Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter called “HFR"), with 99.99% holding stake. Initially, the nature of business was to manufacture bicycle tire and tube under the brand name "Duro" and motorcycle tire and tube under the "DUNLOP"|
|1996||- Obtained ISO 9002:1994|
|1998||- Expanded the production line to the production of tire and tube of motorcycle|
|1999||- First Launched motorcycle tire and tube for HONDA Motorcycle in form of OEM|
|2002||– Obtained ISO 9001:2000
- Became Public Company onJuly29,2002
|2003||- - Increased Registered Capital to387, 100,000 Baht and SET has granted a listing of Common shares of HFT|
|2004||– Constructed the second factory in Bangpoo Industrial Estate Samutprakarn.
- Certified Industrial Product Standards (TIS) Motorcycle Tire
|2005||- Commenced to run the second factory's operation for manufacturing the all-terrain Vehicle tire –|
- Increased its registered capital up to774,200,000 Baht with paid-up capital of 658,434,300 Baht - Obtained
- SNI (Standard National of Indonesia) 2007 - Registered Trademark “Q-UICK”
|2008||- Decreased Registered Capital from 774,200,000 Baht to 658,434,300 Baht with paid-up capital of 658,434,300 Baht|
|2009||- Registered to change its par value from 10 baht to 1 Baht with registered capital amounting to 658,434,300 shares and paid-up capital at 658,434,300 Baht|
|2010||– Obtained ISO 9001:2008
- HFT Holding was established registered capitalupto50,000,000 Baht with paid-up capital of 50,000,000 Baht
- HFT has a project to be offered for sales to the public in Taiwan as Taiwan Depositary Receipts (TDR) amount210,000,000 shares that hold by Hwa Fong Rubber Industries (HFR) - The company started Treasury Stock project with re-purchasing share amount 40,929,800 shares
|2011||- The company made changes in the production of All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) from the trademark "DUNLOP" to be "DURO" which is the company own trademark.|
|2012||- The company had sold of completely the re-purchasing share through Stocks Exchange of Thailand (as on January15,2013).|
|2013||- The company began importing machinery to expand production capacity by promotional certificate from the Board of Investment (BOI).|
|2014||- The Company has installation of machinery and ready for trial production in the 4th quarter of the project promoted by the Board of Investment (BOI).
- The Company has increased its capital with HFT Holding Co., Ltd. from 50,000,000 Baht to be 100,000,000 baht,with paid-up capital of 100,000,000 Baht
- The Company has a joint venture with The Ascent (Thailand) Co., Ltd, about 43% of the registered capital of 20 million baht, with paid-up capital of 50 percent.
- The Company has a joint venture with Chital International Co., Ltd., about 45% of the registered capital of NT $ 25,000,000, with fully paid-up capital.
|2015||- The Company began manufacturing and selling tires of motorcycles, as had been allowed to expand capacity from the Board of Investment (BOI).|
|2016||- The Board of Directors approved the investment in Indonesia.|
|2017||-Purchased land in Indonesia to prepare for factory construction according to investment plan.
- The Board of Directors approved land purchase for investment in the third factory requested investment promotion from the Board of Investment (BOI) to produce bicycle tires and tubes.
|2018||-Purchased land for construction of third factory.
- Decelerated the construction process of factory in Indonesia.
- Expanded production line of bicycle tires in the second factory.
- Registered for dissolution of joint venture.
|2019||- The Plant 2 factory started production of bicycle tires
- The Company began manufacturing and selling tires of motorcycles, as had been allowed to expand capacity from the Board of Investment (BOI).
- Building construction and Purchase machinery to increase production capacity for mixing.